Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My Friend the Blogarist

I was looking at blogs this morning, and I noticed that Cliff had posted a list of "friends" (more like a exhaustive list of people who might return his calls, if you ask me). Any way, there were also pictures posted that, I assume, he wanted us to believe were of him. However on analysis, I think that I have conclusive evidence that he is passing off pictures of other people as himself. Take the first photo ....



As you can plainly see, this is clearly a photo of Singer/Songwriter/Actor/Short Guy - Paul Williams. The guy who wrote An Old Fashioned Love Song (Three Dog Night), Evergreen (Barbra Streisand) and virtually everything that The Carpenter's ever sang. I give Cliff credit for trying to throw us off, by contrasting the solid shirt and plaid vest above with the plaid shirt solid vest below, but it is clearly a case of stolen identity.


Paul Williams is noted most, after his songwriting ability, for the fact that he is vertically challenged, and has a somewhat cheesy sense of humor, thus explaining why Cliff would feel compelled to pass one of his pictures off for himself.

And, unlike Cliff, I will allow comments to be posted to this Blog, because I think that it is important that we monitor the internet and make sure that every single word out there in cyberspace is the truth, just as it has always been. So I will be here, vigilantly seeking bunk to debunk, for you my loyal blog readers (or reader, as the case may be).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The resemblance is amazing!!! Cliff, I'm impressed you were able to find this childhood picture. Nice work.

TheCrazySquirrel said...

oh rats...foiled again

TheCrazySquirrel said...

I didn't know dad wrote songs??? That explains so much....

Anonymous said...

Yes son, thats me, I don't deny it. All I can say, is that we didn't tell you to protect you from your true identity. You see, Ma and I found you out in the field, in a big crater. You lifted up my truck, and we knew you were special. We thought it best not to call to much attention to you. Now that you know stop by the house, theres this green stick I've been wanting to show you out in the barn.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I couldn't believe Cliff posted so many things worth making fun of and didn't let us comment!!

I also can't believe that you found the resemblance to Paul Williams. Steve, you really ARE old!

I just love blogs... :)