Monday, September 05, 2005

Chocolate Fondue Night-Saturday

Well, Trish is back! And everyone knows that Trish + Brit = Party! O, como dicen en español, ¡Fiesta! For anyone who might have been worried about Jan's attitude and spirit as she is getting ready to begin chemo, I offer the following pictures. (For anyone who might be concerned, I hung around long enough to take the first picture and then I vacated the premises, because things were starting to get out of hand.)

First we have the chocolate fondue lipstick.



Then, when the bowls were empty they decided to see who looked the most like Mr. Magoo.



I am going to have to vote for Jan, Brittney's looks too much like a lizard or something, and this is actually a good look for Trish.

There are plenty more pictures to come, unless of course someone wants to purchase my blog-silence.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where they purchased the lipstick named Chocolate Fondue? It's such a lovely color and looks great on everybody. Is it Clinique or Estee Lauder?

As for the glasses, they're SO Coco Chanel!

TheCrazySquirrel said...

I'd personally like to purchase anti-blog silence, whatever that is. Or maybe some pancakes...yes...that would be even better!

Anonymous said...

I love Jan and chocolate fondue, and I love Trishie, too.

So, in answer to your question . . . NO, we will not pay for your silence.

Marshmallow Magoo

Anonymous said...

lzzzrp, lzzzrp . . .