Monday, September 19, 2005

Dallas Trip

Some of you know I had a scheduled appointment with Dr. Michael Grant at Baylor Medical today. Well....Praise the Lord...more good news.

After a sonogram and another mammogram the doctor explained and showed me on the screen(sonogram) exactly what I was dealing with. And it's nothing to worry about. I had found a lump/cyst the first week of August and with the news of colon cancer and the doctor wondering about the spot on my liver my Dr...(Howton) sent me to his collegue and friend for a check up. The results show only several fluid filled cysts that are competely benign.

Now if we could just get Steve's teeth fixed we'll all be doing great. Smile

2 comments:

mark said...

That's great news, Momma G! Glad to hear it. Regina's also glad to see another female posting.

Anonymous said...

We are also thankful for the good report from the dr. in Big D. And while I admit (but don't want Steve to know) I do think he's pretty funny. But you cracked me up a couple of times Saturday night, so you do pretty good on your on! You know how hard it is to get me to laugh! ha ha (oops! That one slipped out!)