Wednesday, September 28, 2005

always wear a stylish fanny pack like mine!!


It's true. I'm wearing a fanny pack...well I'm not actually wearing it...it's more like a shoulder bag for me cuz I don't do the fanny pack thing.

Pray I don't forget that this thing is attached to my body and inadvertently let Klepto dog get her teeth into it. You would not believe what I found in her crate today....shame shame little doggie.


You know when this regimen is over at the end of 6 months I will be ready for a backpacking trip. Road trip anyone???

Wonder if I get to keep this stylish fanny pack as a momento?!? Hmmmm!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

You know, fanny packs could come back in style! With the 80s threatening to return, if you carry that thing around long enough you just might start a trend! You're breaking into the world of fashion! Beware the rest of the world.

Anonymous said...

Over here all the men wear purses.... uh, I mean "Man Bags." Because I believe in respecting my husband I won't tell you that we went shopping for a new Man Bag for him yesterday. Roomy and capable of carrying all kinds of books, kleenex, sunglasses, pens, paper, and lipstick, the Man Bag is THE fashion accessory. So, Steve, join the Man Bag fashion-wagon and don one yourself. It'll make Fanny Pack Jan feel sooooo much better. (And you'll never again have to say "Now where did I put my lipstick?")

TheCrazySquirrel said...

Well its a good thing you didn't tell us you went shopping for a new Man Bag for your husband, he might have gotten upset at that. I found some other stuff on man-bag's. I will post them on my blog!