Monday, September 26, 2005

chemo update

We have some kind of wishy-washy plan!!! Or do we??!!??

The plan was that I would start chemo today. However, the chemo administering nurse, JEREMY, never called. I got tired of waiting for him to call me so I called him(8:35 am to be exact). I spoke with the receptionist who then looked at the schedule for today ( that I was not on) and the conferred with JEREMY, who at that moment decided he could take me at one o'clock. So...I proceeded to call the fam and let them know when I would begin treatment. Work for some was cancelled, meetings were postponed, etc.
Approximately 30 minutes later, JEREMY called to inform me that my medicine that goes in my pump did not arrive today. ARGGG!!!!!

New plan......according to the schedule now I will start chemo this Wednesday at one o'clock.

1 comment:

TheCrazySquirrel said...

Would you like me to take Jeremy out back??? Maybe Shadow-Lawyer can sue him or something!