Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm Back!

Sorry that I was gone for a time from Bloggerdom, but things here have been really busy. This is the first Tuesday Night update in quite some time. These particular pictures are from a Tuesday night several weeks (maybe even a couple of months) ago.

Brit and Trish decided it would be a great idea to get a coconut from H.E.B. and have that with our dinner. So they found one that was 'pre-cracked' (first sign that you are in trouble.) Actually this coconut was scored around the middle so that it would break open easier, and had a hole in the top that had been filled in with something (?) so you could puncture it and remove the milk.

I poked a hole in the top, and started pouring out some nasty looking stuff. First was a bunch of dirt, which we assumed was from the stuff that got poked into the coconut as I was opening the top, and then was a clearish liquid that did not smell right to me, but which Brit drank anyway. Then I broke the coconut open and this is what we found.



EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Brit suddenly didn't feel so well. (Heck, I didn't feel so well, and all I did was touch the thing.)



Fortunately we had a number of items on hand that we could use as an antidote, so Brit hurriedly tried all of them .



And, in the end, to noone's surprise the magic cure for molded coconut sickness was Krackuh's Magic Cheeseball!



After all that excitement we all settled down and played Golf. You can see how I am unable to contain my excitement and exuberance in this next picture. (There was more on the Golf Game on clifford p's blog but he removed it for some reason.)



Coming SOON - Pictures from my Dad's 80th Birthday party!!!

No comments: