Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blog Tag - Steve's

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD
Movie Theater Manager
Grocery Store Stocker
Liquor Store Manager (Yes, LIQUOR Store)
Forklift Operator

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Star Wars Movies
It's a Wonderful Life
Princess Bride
The Jerk

FOUR BOOKS I COULD READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN
(I read a lot, so I don't generally go back and reread any, but...)
C.S. Lewis books
Max Schulman Trilogy (He also wrote "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis", and if you remember that you are really old.)
"My Ten Years in a Quandary, and How they Grew." - Robert Benchley (He was the man who said "There are two types of people in the world, those who believe there are two types of people, and those who don't.")
and of course the Bible

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Yonkers, NY
Cleveland OH
Darien, CT
Des Moines, IA

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH
Family Guy
Friends
Everybody Loves Raymond
Mythbusters

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
Maui
Sugarbush, Vermont
Alaska
Belize

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
MSNBC.com
blogger.com
yahoo sports
inside.fcfc.com

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
Spinach Enchiladas from Ninfas
French Fries from WingStop
Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich from Griff's
Macaroni and Cheese (Baked like mama used to make)

FOUR PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO BE RIGHT NOW
On a Caribbean cruise
Somewhere they have never heard of ties
Sitting down with my accountant trying to figure out how I ended up with so much money.
Right where I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, someone who enjoys the spinach enchiladas at Ninfas. We should watch The Jerk after co-ed softball and order up some enchiladas from Ninfas.