Saturday, October 01, 2005

From My Aunt in Arizona

I promised my Aunt Susie from Mesa that I would post some pictures and comments that she had without any editing whatsoever on my part. So here we have them....

The following pictures are from the mother of the midget pirate and the aunt of your friend Steve. They may help explain why is the WAY he is today!!

In this one he was getting ready for the try outs for YOYO boy in the Waco Traveling Circus. Unfortunately he was still too young too cross the street alone.



He was very disappointed for quite awhile after coming in 233 in the Elvis Look Alike Contest. A few months of therapy seemed to help some.



We are pretty sure the hair probelm was caused from so many times he was forced to be dried in the dryer by his 2 older brothers.






She had no comments for the last one, probably because that is her daughter, also known as The Midget Pirate Cousin, and her clothes look like they were made out of a tablecloth or a bunch of bandanas sewed together. (Pretty sure those are her shoes by the back door in pic #2.)

I personally don't recall running around with my chest exposed that much, but the pictures tell the whole story. I also would have said I was going more for a Neil Diamond look in picture #2. Check out those rockin' shoes!!!

These pictures are expecially neat for me because they were all taken in the den of the house that we live in now, and I was skinny, who knew?

1 comment:

TheCrazySquirrel said...

I'm glad you took down those blinds off the back door...because holy monkey they are ugly