Friday, March 09, 2007

On Cupcaking and other things that happened in prison.

One of my frequent blog readers... Ok, my only blog reader, has asked me to explain what the expression "Cupcaking" means. Well, all I can say is that if you were on the CABC Choir Prison Trip a couple of weekends ago you would have seen a world-class example of cupcaking. There are several slang definitions for cupcaking, so to clarify I am referring to flirting. Some of the singers appeared to be looking a little too deeply into each others eyes during their number to be appropriate for a religious song. But enough about Cornerstone.

We had a great time, and you can read much more about it on Brit's blog.

But, if we had just parked a little bit closer to the prisons, we wouldn't had to have walked so far. (tee hee hee).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the explanation. Now I only have to say that I'm glad no prisoners were involved in the cupcaking.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's scarier . . . CornerStone cupcaking or the prisoners. I guess we should leave the cupcaking to the original cupcaker/Stephen.

In reference to the walking - we all needed to walk that far so we could work up an appetite. After all, we would eat again in 30-40 minutes tops.