Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The definitive Cliff sighting.

B-Hood pointed out on her blog that you can see Cliff on the new Quizno's commercial, but I thought that it was incumbent upon me to point out that this is not the first time that Cliff has dabbled as an actor.


The movie is Moulin Rouge, and in order to keep this a family-friendly blog, I "corrected" the outfit that the statue lady is wearing. Cliff turned out to be quite a dancer as he hoofed it to the tune of "Like a Virgin". Ask him about the experience sometime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Cliff-ie is pretty awesome, huh?

Lydia said...

Woah. That's crazy. And a little disturbing....

Anonymous said...

Steve, did you watch this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

I think it's my high school theme song. Shoot. It's my current day theme song, too. (Well, except for the Star Trek references.)

Papa Steve said...

Not only did I see it, but the song has been on my mind all morning.