Monday, March 02, 2009

Haircuts

When we first talked about Jan undergoing chemo, three years ago, I agreed that if her hair fell out, I would get a matching haircut. I dodged a bullet then, as she went through almost the entire regimen and only lost a little hair, not enough for anyone to notice. Well, this new chemo had a different effect, so, being a man of my word, I give you the haircut.

Staci is an excellent barber, in case anyone is interested in getting her to cut their hair.





Do I appear a little nervous?






I was a little concerned that I would have a misshapen head, I have not had a haircut like this since I was maybe 3.







Me and my beautiful wife. They say that couples start to look alike after being together for a long time. I think they might be right! (That makes me beautiful too, apparently)





Scott even got into the fun, although it took considerably longer to get him sheared.



5 comments:

T said...

You guys look great! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet pic of you and Momma G! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I think you'll find the short hair cut is great. No need to worry about how it looks, because it always looks the same! Nice and easy to take care of.

Anonymous said...

i miss you all and wish i could have been there to join in the fun. lots of love, trish

Haircuts for Round faces said...

Nice same haircut for 2, happy family indeed, nice writing.