Monday, March 13, 2006

Another Post

Well, Cliff is out of town, and no longer nagging me, so I guess I will post another message on this here blog. There is not much going on in the Gohring household. Staci is gone to Colorado for Spring Break with her friend, Sorority Sister and fellow armpit purse wearer Katie,



Trish is gone to Nicaragua,



and Scott has been gone on the Youth mission trip to Waco.



The momma and I have just been chillin' at the house, thinking about what life with an empty nest is going to be like. (and I think it will be gooooood.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever dude. Your going to be bored when everyone leaves your house!!!

Papa Steve said...

Excited, but maybe a little frightened as well.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back to posting!

Papa Steve said...

Excellent question, I think the age spacing has a lot to do with it. I am the youngest of three boys, and my oldest brother is two and a half years older than me, and the only time we EVER hugged, we were trying to cut off the other one's oxygen supply.